Breaking News

Bibiano Fernandes talks about potential session with John Shortly after John Lineker

 Bibiano Fernandesreported that he has marked with ONE Championship, he put his focus on two of the Singapore-based advancement's most splendid sparkling stars: flyweight contender Demetrious Johnson and bantamweight champion Bibiano Fernandes.

"He's a superb competitor, an incredible contender, however I'm coming," Lineker disclosed to MMA Fighting of the bantamweight champ Fernandes. "I need to do my best in there and put on a show for the fans. Bibiano is an extraordinary competitor, has a decent ground game and substantial hands, yet I'm going there to give them a show."

Addressing BJPenn.com on Tuesday evening, Bibiano Fernandes examined Lineker's movement to ONE Championship. While Fernandes is available to a battle with the previous UFC contender not far off, he's aware of the way that other UFC veterans like Eddie Alvarez and Sage Northcutt have encountered incredible difficulty in their ONE Championship debuts. In light of that reality, he's keen on perceiving how Lineker does in ONE Championship before respecting a title resistance against him.

"On the off chance that he's in my weight class, obviously," Fernandes said of a potential battle with Lineker. "It doesn't make a difference it's identity, I'll battle. I couldn't care less. The thing about this person originating from the UFC to ONE Championship is it's extraordinary. Asia is extraordinary. A great deal of folks originating from the UFC to ONE Championship believe it will be simple, yet I'm heartbroken, it's definitely not. They have a ton of intense folks [in ONE], it won't be simple. I need to perceive how he'll do with the folks there, and without a doubt later on, we'll see what occurs.

"We don't know [what will happen]. The thing is, this current person's intense. This current person's intense. You don't have the foggiest idea, however I need to perceive how he does there, battling in ONE. It will intrigue. Many individuals think 'Goodness I'll go battle for ONE' however it is difficult, that is without a doubt

While Bibiano Fernandes isn't sure what's on the horizon for John Lineker in ONE Championship, he trusts it is ideal for all gatherings included that the UFC veteran made the hop.

"It's beneficial for him, it's beneficial for ONE, it's useful for everyone."

Fernandes is set to come back to activity at ONE: Century this October in Tokyo, where he will hope to safeguard his title inverse long-term rival Kevin Belingon.

No comments