Breaking News

Masvidal on UFC 239: Askren's only a 'numbskull' at work, thank god I can punch my colleagues


Indeed, even after his record setting flying knee knockout win, the smack talk between Jorge Masvidal and Ben Askren proceeded. While Masvidal still unmistakably wouldn't be companions with Askren at any point in the near future, don't get some information about "squashing their hamburger," since he accepts they never truly had one.

"Gee golly, it's not meat," Masvidal said at the post-battle question and answer session. "In such a case that this was meat, it would be unique. I would be at the front of his home sitting tight for him at the present time. It's not meat. I simply don't care for my associate, we can say.

"This isn't hamburger, this is only some numbskull I don't care for. However, my activity, thank god — and you all may get desirous with this — I get the chance to punch the colleagues I don't care for in the face."

No comments