Tito Ortiz to battle previous ace wrestler Alberto Del Rio in Combate Americas debut

Tito Ortiz isn't done at this point.
Not very far in the past, the previous UFC light heavyweight champion and Bellator title challenger inked an arrangement with Combate Americas. Furthermore, presently, we realize he'll battle in his special introduction: none other than previous genius wrestler Alberto Del Rio.
Combate Americas CEO Campbell McLaren reported this energizing news in a meeting with Generación MMA during a visit to Spain."I will say that the Tito Ortiz – Alberto Del Rio battle will be on TV and portable in Spain," McLaren stated, sharing the communicate plans for the battle with the Spanish outlet.
The 44-year-old Tito Ortiz is presently on a two-battle win-streak, having as of late thumped out most outstanding adversary Chuck Liddell under the old Golden Boy MMA standard, and crushed Chael Sonnen by choice in his last Bellator session. Before these successes, the previous champ lost to Liam McGeary in a Bellator light heavyweight title battle, and crushed Stefan Bonnar and Alexander Shlemenko by choice and accommodation separately.
The 42-year-old Alberto Del Rio, then again, has not battled since February 2010, when he was vanquished by Yamamoto Hanshi in Spain. Preceding that misfortune, he was on a six-battle win-streak.
The previous genius wrestler has been filling in as an official at Combate Americas for quite a while, and has for quite some time been prodding a battle inside the flooding association's pen.
"I'm a major aficionado of the Rocky motion pictures and I recall that scene when Rocky is telling Paulie, 'Hello, I have to get the brute out of the storm cellar.' That's the manner by which I feel," Del Rio said on December scene of BJPenn.com Radio, some time before this battle with Tito Ortiz was declared. "I have an inclination that I need to get something out of me, understand that monster out of the cellar. I returned to the exercise center and I began simply kicking ass and buckling down regular and I said to myself, 'Hello, you know, I want to do this once more.'
"I'm being brilliant, I resigned for essentially 12-13 years, I resigned 12-13 years prior. I would prefer not to race into anything so I'm doing it the correct way," he included. "I began recovering my stamina, my cardio back ,and now, only two weeks prior, we began doing the fighting a tad.
"I have a ton of companions in the business and I feel honored in light of the fact that every one of them are putting forth me their assistance. They need me to do my preparation camp with them. Great companions like Gilbert Melendez has offered me his assistance to prepare me for this. In this way, I'm doing my stuff in San Antonio right now however one year from now in January, I need to be here in Cali preparing, working hard. Beating people down and getting my can kicked regularly to be prepared to this battle."
Who do you think will prove to be the best when Tito Ortiz and Alberto Del Rio crash under Combate Americas flag?
No comments