Breaking News

UFC 239's Jorge Masvidal says hamburger with Ben Askren is 'not finished'


Regardless of scoring a Knockout of the Year hopeful against Ben Askren at UFC 239, Jorge Masvidal is as yet not finished with the previous Bellator and ONE FC welterweight champion.

Masvidal, 34, laid Askren oblivious with a flying knee at simply 0:05 seconds of the first round, establishing another precedent for the quick knockout in UFC history.

In spite of this unmatched accomplishment, 'Gamebred' said his issue with Askren isn't finished and cautioned 'Astounding' not to cross him in the city.

"There's not very numerous individuals I've loathed more," Masvidal said at the UFC 239 post-battle question and answer session, per BJPenn.com's Adam D Martin. "I have more than 50 professional battles and he's one of them," Masvidal said. "He discussed my masculinity, he discussed my way of life, my ethnicity. Where do we take a stand? For what reason do certain individuals get the opportunity to do stuff on the web? So everything is cool before the battle? Different warriors are discussing individuals' religions, spouse, even children? That is cool? However, after a battle I'm not permitted to showboat and rub it in your face so folks think 'perhaps I shouldn't talk so much sh*t in light of the fact that when I cross these genuine mother f*ckers they're going to make me pay for it, they will humiliate the sh*t out of me.'"

"It's not over for Ben," Masvidal said." If I see that buddy at Whole Foods, I'm going to slap that buddy up in light of the fact that I don't care for him."

In spite of the fact that it hasn't been made authority, Masvidal is relied upon to challenge recently delegated champ Kamaru Usman for the official welterweight title in the not so distant future.

No comments